Life at Latitude 60.56
Grilling Plank Recipe Competition Entry
1. Soak your Maple Fromagier Line Cheese Plank in a hoppy home-brew for 2-8 hours, the longer the better.
2. Start up your charcoal grill. Let the coals get nice and hot for optimal cheese melting.
3. When the grill is ready to go, get your cheese dressed: take the plank out of the beer, put the whole brie wheel on top (no need to cut off the rind). Spread honey on the top of the brie then stack as many blueberries as you can on top.
4. Pop it in the grill and let it roast for 20 minutes, the edges of the wheel will turn a caramel color.
5. Eat it hot! So delicious and did I mention melty?
For the entire blog go to latitude60.wordpress.com