Pizza. You can do anything with it! Pepperoni and olives, Canadian bacon and pineapple, or tomato basil and mozzarella. Endless possibilities, which means anyone can find something they like. That’s why we kept this recipe pretty simple. We provide the simple instructions, you make it original.
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Makes 4 Servings
Insider Tip: Not only does the cedar plank make these pizzas especially tasty, it’s great for presentation.
• 2 – 5 x 11” grilling planks in a flavor of your choosing
• 1-pound pre-made pizza dough
• 2 Tbs. olive oil
• Your favorite pizza toppings
1. Soak grilling planks for 1 hour before grilling.
2. Preheat grill to 400°F.
3. Divide dough into 2 pieces and form/roll into 5x11” rectangular crusts.
4. Brush crusts with olive oil.
5. Carefully place the oiled pizza dough on pre-heated grill. Close lid and cook for 2-3 minutes until it easily releases from the grate. Flip over and repeat.
6. Remove pre-grilled crust from the grill.
7. Place pre-grilled crust on the plank and top with your favorite pizza toppings.
8. Place the planked pizza on the grill and close the lid.
9. Cook with the lid closed until fully cooked – 10-15 minutes.
10. Have a spray bottle of water handy for flare-ups.
11. Remove from grill and let stand for 3 minutes before cutting.