Slow cooked beef ribs over applewood chips is the stuff of legends. After hours on the grill, these ribs are tender, smokey, and everything you could dream of in a rack of ribs. Try 'em today and leave a comment to let us know how you liked them.
Apple Smoking Chips
2 racks Beef Ribs
4 Tbsp. Coffee grounds (we used Evans Brothers Siberia Blend from our local coffee shop)
2 Tbsp. Brown Sugar
1 tsp. Paprika
1 tsp. Salt
1 tsp. Pepper
- Soak Apple smoking chips in water for 20 minutes. Preheat grill to 250°F.
- Add smoking chips to preheated grill.
- Combine ground coffee, brown sugar, paprika, salt and pepper in a bowl. Rub ribs with dry mixture. Set aside and let rest for 30 minutes.
- Add ribs to grill over indirect heat and close the grill lid.
- Cook for 1.5 to 2 hours or until cooked to desired doneness.
- Remove from grill and serve with your favorite sides. Enjoy!